Typical Project Path
We initially determine acoustic specifications for the building through communication with the client and architect. Acoustic specifications depend on the nature of use for the building and what the client wishes to achieve. Following this determination, we can provide detailed advice throughout detailed design and construction phase to ensure that acoustic specifications are met. Following construction completion, we typically carry out a broad range of acoustic tests to verify that design specifications have been achieved. A brief summary of our capabilities in this field is outlined below.
See Previous Architectural Acoustic Projects by Allegro Acoustics
- Acoustic Specifications for all Building Types
- Reverberation and Room Acoustic Modelling
- Sound Insulation Design Recommendations
- Noise Control Engineering Design for MEP
- Acoustic Testing to International Standards: NR, NC, DnTw, LnTw, RT, STI, Rw