We carry out a significant volume of annual environmental noise monitoring for a range of clients. Typically, noise monitoring is required to verify compliance with the IPPC license, waste license, local authority enforced limits or ISO 14001. We carry out environmental noise monitoring to all relevant standards including the recently enforced NG4 document (2012) as issued by the EPA. We also carry out noise monitoring for the investigation of noise nuisance or complaint. We provide subsequent expert witness testimony if required in such cases.
- Licensed industrial and power generation facilities
- Water and Waste treatment facilities
- Sound Level Management for Open Air Concerts and Events
- Noise Assessment for Scheduled Activities
- Noise Nuisance Investigation and Expert Witness Testimony
See Previous Environmental Noise Monitoring by Allegro Acoustics